VetsApp connects U.S. Veterans with the VA benefits and services they’ve earned, in one, simple, mobile app.
VetsApp is a community that connects Veterans to the benefits they have earned. While VetsApp is not affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), VetsApp streamlines secure access to those VA benefits, services, and websites, as well as a host of non-VA content, like the largest exclusive military Veteran discounts directory on the web, the latest news impacting Veterans and their benefits, career tools, and more.
With VetsApp, you can:
• Connect with fellow Veterans around you
• Contact the Veterans Crisis Line
• Build your resume and apply for jobs
• Apply for VA benefits
• Manage your VA appointments
• Download your VA health record
• Request copies of your military records
• Message your VA health team
• Manage your GI Bill
• Apply for a VA Home Loan
• Access Veteran-exclusive discounts
• Stay informed on the latest news affecting Veterans
• Find your nearest VA facility
VetsApp does not store, record, or monitor any information exchanged between this app and secure websites.
If you have feedback about this app, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org … if you’re a Veteran in crisis, please contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, option 1.
Find out more about this project.